Winter/New Year

I SELL ON ETSY!

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy 2016!

Happy New Year! I feel 2016 is going to be my year! I'm so excited to be sharing with you a new venture that I'm starting....well actually I've been working on it the last few months!

I've started a new company "Soggy Toad Designs" and have been furiously designing patterns for cross stitch. I'm currently stitching models and will be adding them to my shop on Etsy very soon!
plug:  soggytoaddesigns.etsy.com :)

Please stop by and check it out and cheer me on as I embark on this new adventure! I'll be adding designs in the coming weeks!

As a starter, here is an alphabet freebie that I designed! Just copy and paste! Enjoy!

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/64ad50ef-06e8-4a86-b9e3-0f517ec7e08e

No comments:

Post a Comment